I feel like I don’t belong in this world

I don’t think my soul is a human soul.

3 Likes

Just to let you know your not alone with this feeling> I personally feel this way quite often.

2 Likes

I think most people on this forum feel like they don’t belong. I think part of it is accepting yourself, feeling comfortable in your own skin. I’ve always had problems with that. I don’t know if I’ll ever be completely comfortable. I never even felt that way before the sz. It is something I’m working on though. I may never be completely comfortable but I can get better.

But also part of it is finding people that you fit in with. They are out there I think. You need people who accept and love you for who you are. That way you can carry that with you into the less pleasant areas of the world.

Welcome to the club buddy

I flip back and forth between wondering if I’m a djinn or a soul. Who knows. If we were supposed to know, we’d know I figure.

2 Likes

I feel this way too. .Not being human.

1 Like

I don’t always understand the world or how and why we came about but we are here so there must be a reason. so i’ll make the best of it till it is no longer.

1 Like

What it is then?

hahaha wow someone else obsessed with those pesky Djinn

ehehe, pesky is a good word for them

1 Like

Feeling belonging is a essential need of being human.
I am human if I like it or not. I identify with my heroes and idols that where I belong. When I see the cruelty of fellow humans I don’t want to belong on this planet either.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.