I feel like crap. Halp!

My mom feeds some volierers because they are all over the city even in my neighborhood. Edit whatever they are called lol idk

1 Like

Grrr I tried texting my friend, but he’s not responding. Probably sleeping before his night-shift.

I hope when he sees my text, he won’t try to take me to the psych er.

I also texted my old group home about the emergency number they gave me, but I just got a standard text back, and now they’re not replying.

1 Like

Not a bad idea :slight_smile:
Side note: i beat my budgie a very few times because he scared me very early in the morning. But they are cool birds :bird:

We have a lot of pigeon fanciers in Scotland. They race pigeons.

When I’m off depakote I get that ALL THE TIME random urges to harm or kill myself. They seriously come out of the blue I can be having a fine day and then bam. I literally have no idea what is behind it I just know depakote takes it away. Maybe you could try it. If not I hope the seroquel helps you.

If you think the suicidal thoughts could be caused by one of your meds tell your doctor right away as I’ve experienced that before.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.