Schizophrenia.com

I feel like a failed safe cracker

I’ve tried every combination of supplements and finally found a combination that worked really well with abilify … For a few months.

Now I’m getting kidney aches from that combo and have to stop.

It’s pretty disheartening stuff for me.

I’m really getting tired of it all.

5 Likes

Sorry the broccoli sprout extract didn’t work out,

I know you were hopeful it would.

You’ll find the right combination,

Just keep trying.

We all have to keep trying.

3 Likes

I know how you feel, I was like 80-90% voice free on geodon, but I had to quit due to liver pains. It’s disheartening, finally having some relief only to have it taken away again.

Here’s hoping you find something else that works

3 Likes

When Min 101 comes out you will discover some scientific breakthrough @everhopeful

1 Like

Why did I think this subject title was about some white guy being criticized by blacks?

I’m sorry @everhopeful

1 Like

Surely you’ll find that combo eventually. Don’t give up!

1 Like

Just an update. I’m now taking the broccoli sprout extract WITH FOOD. This seems to have solved the issues. So my safe cracking career is still going strong.

I felt like that for years, not with supplements, but with medications. It took 6 years to find Vraylar and now I’m thinking about getting off and trying Clozaril. Maybe it will take a few more years for the doctors to realize I need ADHD medications again.

Yes, I have a severe mental illness. I’m in a casual loop/time loop with schizophrenia starting in my early 20s. With mine and everyone’s mind being wiped. I guess I can remember a little bit more than the average person. It’s my personal hell. I don’t want to go back. I want to live! (as Richard Alpert from Lost said haha).

Some people refuse to believe in supernatural/paranormal abilities in certain individuals. They get mad and offensive. It’s typical. At least I haven’t received any death threats yet in this life, although I had a close call in 2015.

Sorry for the rambling and going off topic. Maybe I’m trying to convince people I’m the real deal. I guess it’s called eternal recurrence/eternal return that is everything repeats indefinitely again and again forever. It’s hell for people like me.

1 Like

I used to take a nice little nootropics stack, but it was getting too expensive.

1 Like