Schizophrenia.com

I feel great

Good for you man.

Anyhoo, I’m just going to leave this here.

sounds great, you should have a deep conversation with her face to face. see what happens and if she really is that perfect as to mess up your mind. its like counting to christmas aint it?

1 Like

I modeled my first friendly voice after her… which was also dumb… but still… rather balancing and pacifying regarding the psychosis…

trying to get away from that… but it still bares her smile… the wonderful happiness she shows sometimes… that’s actually all it does…

I forgot I had sorted that out… and just to treat it like a mental picture of her… she does indeed look like that some times… and she is very supportive…

and fiercely independent… got a lot of mixed feelings on that…

that’s quite the stash you got there… if you ever need a pusher I could use the income…

@eiskalt

Yeah counting till christmas… I space out for a few days on the count… but once march sets in… I probably won’t be able to avoid it…

so what’s up with you man?

still waiting for the weather to improve in spring, so i can pick up sports again. other than that im not doing anything significant.

1 Like

yeah its still dropping down to the 40s around here… kind of sucks…

decided to start lifting weights again… won’t be getting to that today… just make it part of my pre-shower routine…

it doesn’t take too long… its better than nothing…

biking in the cold though… that’s a no go… done enough of that…

1 Like

had a friend come over earlier… I hate overtly sexual people… god damn I don’t want to hear about it… my brother is one… this chick who came over is one… ■■■■ everybody is… but damn it leave the details out… I’M A JEALOUS MAN!.. not really… but anyways…

she was talking about how she hadn’t had rough sex in a while… that lasted to the point that I could take it anymore… so I said “Anything else you want to talk about?”

she responded… with some other crap about sex for a pretty much equal amount of time… until I interjected again… “anything else…”

Well I could tell you about how this guy was going down on me… (she had already mentioned that earlier on)…

then… I pretty much just spaced out for 30 minutes… she was talking about normal things…

its hard to find good friends… she’s the closest one I’ve got… about the only person who comes over here…

later on I was looking a pr0n and I saw an overweight lady bent over from behind shaking her cellulite… hahahhaha arrrgh , made me think of her…

all the same its pretty gross knowing about that ■■■■…

yeah our sports area looks like a giant mud puddle now. waiting for the sun to make it into a place where you can run without putting on gumboots.

never seen that word before…

what i meant was “gummistiefel”. no idea how to translate that.

what you are talking about are called “rain boots” here in the states…

but apparently the brits calll them gumboots? guessing they were originally invented/made in germany?

likely, i dont know. they are quite handy, when you live here.

Are you in Germany? @eiskalt

I’ve never really needed a pair where I live… still they might be good to have…

yep, now i do. used to live in russia though. weather is quite different.

I have been in Germany few times, when I was in my early teens I had a penpal in Engelskirchen in West Germany.

hey thats cool. did he write in german?

No, we wrote in English, this was in late 1970s/early 1980s, during that time people were able to join these address registers and people could select a penpal in different nations and write to them. I had penpals in England and Germany.

Ah, i see. I though he was your pal to learn german in german class :slight_smile: