I feel great

yea totally! better than doing nothing… i’m glad to hear you can do that now…

1 Like

For me I didn’t do anything specific, the negatives just got better themselves with time

I was looking into Sarcosine, but I might not need that now if this trend continues

2 Likes

i hope it continues to get better for you!

1 Like

Thank you!

I wish you the best with your recovery too.

1 Like

I also watch youtube travel videos around the world with my retired father and sometimes alone too.
Thanks, hopefully yours improve too, even a very small improvement is an improvement. I just have severe negative symptoms since April 2020 they improved since then.

1 Like

Snap!

I also watch travel videos on Youtube - mainly walks around famous cities across the world. Have a look at this:

1 Like

Nice, I love watching travel videos I learned a lot about other cultures. There is a women only village in Africa. You can rent a gf in Japan but its only to hangout with her, not sleep with her, you pay her per hour lol I also learned that they have and eat the biggest snails in the world in Vietnam, etc

1 Like

You can also rent a family in Japan lol

Lol,

Yeah I love the cultural aspect - Japan is an amazing country with so many different quirky details - I enjoyed watching the walking tour of Shibuya district, Tokyo - it’s like a totally different world

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.