I feel good today

As I feel good I am remembering the lyrics from “Heart of Gold,” by Neil Young (1972): “I want to live, I want to give. I’ve been a miner for a heart of gold.”
I feel good because I have turned a corner on my problem with excessive napping. I am reading again and I am able to pray like I used to.

13 Likes

I’m happy for you @Here4You!

3 Likes

@Here4You
YAY!! Sooo happy for you! Celebrating with you! How did you address the napping? What are you reading? Great you can pray!

2 Likes

On my napping: recently my psychiatrist lowered my Gabapentin, so that may be one factor. I also treated my friends with respect and by listening to them I lifted out of the depression. My friends had good advice. Also, I returned to my old ways for reading, writing, and praying. Those are my main interests. I spent two hours in the library today and finally selected two very short books about religion: Help Thanks Wow by Anne Lamott (about prayer), and Saying Yes by Albert Haase (about discerning). I hope my happiness persists.

2 Likes

These are all wonderful things!! AWESOME!!

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:congratulations on your happiness.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.