Schizophrenia.com

I feel good about myself

I have had to go through an absolute nightmare - I was severely psychotic, and then they treated me with powerful drugs and I had severe negatives

It got to the point where I tried to take my life - I ended up with a skull fracture as a result

Today I’m feeling good. Negatives in remission, no positives, overall a very happy existence

I feel back to my normal self. I do things with my time. Several old friendships have returned

5 Likes

Hmm. . .

It Is Good That You Are Feeling Better.

The Heart Likes Feeling Good. And So Does The Mind. So It Is Good, To Feel Good.

Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And Or Night!.

2 Likes

Glad you’re doing better @ajassat.

1 Like

It’s a journey but many who come here do well. In context I do very well. It may not be a ‘normal’ existence to most but I love my life and I’m content. Surely that is winning in this mad world we live in?

Well done to you and glad your doing well.

2 Likes

Yes, I feel the same. I love my life at the moment and wouldn’t change it for the world

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

Sorry, @ajassat!.

Thus Must Be Done Correctly.

It’s You’re, Not “your”, @rogueone. . .

Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And Or Night!.

im happy for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

its also this not thus but I don’t take time on my stuff and rarely edit. Please be kind and not an ass and seriously stop quoting people to show your point of view. You are a curious child but appreciate it’s your schtick!

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

Keeps It Cools!.

Good Luck On Your Travels. . .

You like to tell everyone how to do things but you misquote quite a lot. Yes. Be cool. I think I may have taught even you something. Food for thought.

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

I’m Pretty Sure You Didn’t.

N e Hoo.

Stop Derailing The Thread.

First time one of my threads turned into an argument lol

Hmm. . .

It Really Isn’t.

Glad You’re Feeling Better.

All good. Back on track. You are doing well. We will let said punter do their thing. I’m sorry if my spelling was out of whack with reality but I moved from Aussie english to American English as an english major and I’m still confused. Apologies if the syntax was out but I’m just average parnaoid sz with some cognitive issues. And @ajassat Glad your feeling better and apologies someone made this not about you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Okay, I’ll Bite.

What Is The Definition Of Thus Word?.

Feel Free To Take Your Time To Look For The Definition On Urban Dictionary.

Aussie slang for participant. Can be used for anything but usually associated with gambling or just your average joe. No more @Slystic. We don’t have to agree but give someone their moment in the sun.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.