I feel extreame isolation ..! Does medication helps ..!

I spent most of my days in a room …!!! I like to be alone …!!! But i feel panic fear isolation and anxiety …!! I feel hard to express my feeling …!!! My self esteem is bad from child hood …!!!

Get outside and play !!!..!!! :blush::blush:

2 Likes

I’m the same just because I have no where else to really go. Today was one of the exceptions because I went to church today. Maybe you can find an activity that takes you outside. It is hard to find one as most of the stuff I like doing is inside. What do you like to do @far_cry0?

1 Like

Thanks Level …!!! As far as i know u work or u own your own business right …!!! U look functional to me…!!!

1 Like

Yes I am functional. Through a heck of a lot of hard work and forcing myself. Keeping a good schedule.
I just fight through the symptoms.
I could very easily sleep 15 hours a day but I don’t allow myself to do that.

Don’t give up. Keep trying.

2 Likes

I actually worked full-time when I was fully psychotic hearing voices and stuff.
Wouldn’t recommend that though.

I feel extreme anhedonia …!!! All i want is to work whether it’s paid job or volunteer …!! I can’t work due to SZ…!!! I can only volunteer with lot of support …!!!

1 Like

Medication has never provided more than half of my relief at the best of times. You’re going to need to look into therapy to help with the additional symptoms. :frowning:

3 Likes

I guess you are in similar shoes to me then. If a volunteer job will bring you happiness that is what you must try to do. Although in my experience even volunteer jobs can be hard to get sometimes.

1 Like

Yes it is hard people may not accept u bcoz of low functioning …!!! All they want to see is level of confidence and proactiveness…!! As A Sz i lack both of it…!!

I started out with visiting lonely seniors one on one at a local lodge. Played some cards. Listened. Worked my way up from there. Start small and then build.

:blush:

1 Like

Well you can try to use techniques that a therapist will tell you about to help with that. Only CBT is coming to mind right now. Also job interviews are something that you get better at the more you try.

1 Like

Yes sp2342 i can’t work due to sz my negative and cognitive symptoms are worse at the moment …!!! paid job is a no no for me…!!! I can only volunteer with lot of support …!!!Do u work @SP2342 …??

Well I meant the volunteering interviews. I am currently looking for a job. Used to work.

1 Like

I spend most of my days alone too. During the week I have to go to the day center and spend time with others there, but outside of that, I stay home. My day consists of walking to the day center and back. I’ve found that the times when I have gotten the worst with my illness were the times when I spent huge amounts of time alone.

Its better to work if u don’t have symptoms…!!! Best of luck for u …!! May u find a Job Soon…!!

Go to THE Gym MEET Some BEAUTIFUL women

1 Like

yes man but i lacked motivation…!!! May be my negative are so chronic …!!! How are u my man EZ…??? Do u work …!!! or have a Job…!!!

No man. Haven’t worked in 2 years. Used to work at burger King

1 Like

Do u hit Gym .!!! Do u smoke …!! i quit but can not continue … i some when i go out…!!!
U look damn positive …!!!which medication do u take …!!! Are u stable now…!!