I feel dreadful because

Old fatigue has come back to me. This is killing my productivity. My goal for writing a good book in 5 years is impossible to realize. I feel useless now.

Since I took magnesium around 6 months ago I had been feeling much better. Recently I increased the dose of magnesium from 100mg to 130 mg and changed a brand. Now things went bananas!

Hi, I wrote something like a book in the past few months…but I don’t ever want to read it.

…It was a book’s worth of words…

It was a “novella”.

2 Likes

sounds like you had been productive during that time. Congratulations!

2 Likes

You can still write a book, you have time. Maybe the new magnesium is not a good quality. I get my magnesium by soaking in epsom salt baths. You could try that or your old brand and maybe you’ll feel better again. Don’t lose hope.

3 Likes

I agree with @leafy. You can do it, even if not in 5 years. Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@green5
I’m so sorry you are feeling this way! It’s very unpleasant. Can you go back on the old magnesium brand?

1 Like

Thanks for the support @leafy @ZmaGal @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter I’ll try to go back to the old magnesium brand. Let’s see the result.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.