I feel buproprion and vit D3 almost instantly

Is this placebo?(feeling it in like 2-3 minutes)

Well, Wellbutrin is a psychostimulant and it rushes blood to the prefrontal cortex. It’s no placebo. I experienced it as well.

1 Like

Wellbutrin acts quick, youre probably feeling the activating effects of it right now as Dre said. Vitamin D3 will take much longer to have an effect because it needs to build up in the bloodstream

I really feel the buproprion when I don’t get it.

That stuff made me insane. I was bouncing off the walls and became instantly OCD on it. So glad I’m off that drug!

1 Like

I don’t notice anything when I take a Wellbutrin but if I forget to take one I really notice. Of course if I forget that I also forgot my morning dose of Geodon which is equally and doubly bad.

It’s probably just a placebo effect.

yeah. it was a problem for me when i was taking more than one pill of it. Now that i am taking it as directed, it isn’t problematic but slightly beneficial

1 Like

i only noticed it if I took 200mg sr then a 150mg sr 3 or 4hrs later then Id definitely feel it. likely because the 1st dose was peaking when i started the next dose. but besides that I could still go right back to sleep generally

i believe it takes longer than a few mins to feel the effect of bupropion though so also placebo is likely unless its Instant release or your splitting them in half which screws with the release formula.

as for the vit d3 that has to be placebo i dont think you could notice anything like that from a single vitamin dose.

Here is a graph of how bupropion ramps and peaks

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.