I feel AWFUL

That’s really sad. I’m so sorry

My sisters family has had it. And my brothers family. My mom also had it. She is 67 and got pretty sick. But none died. It killed my Grandmom quickly. She was diabetic and morbidly obese. She had trouble breathing before she got it. So it was bad when it happened.

1 Like

Thanks @pasteyface I spoke to my therapist and am a little calmer. I’m obese II have emphysema, diabetes, and a heart Grade II Diastolic Disfunction. It doesn’t seem right I’m alive because I took a new medication. But a healthy man in his 50’s didn’t get the med and died.

Thanks @Aziz @CoCo I’m done with being freaked.

2 Likes

Sorry about your pastor, @anon54988740. It’s crazy how this illness affects people differently. I’m scared for my folks, who are unvaccinated. They refuse to get the vaccine. It makes me so mad.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Tulane It’s not good being unvaccinated.

1 Like

im originally from Massachusetts

i know of several families who came down with it

mass is a breeding ground for it

id say it was atleast 8 families i know of where all the members got it and all were vaccinated and boostered except for the kids

they were to young

they all got it sick before kids could get vaccine

the latest 3 families got the new variant and got it bad but survived cause they got the vaccine

sorry about your pastor hope you feel well soon

1 Like

I try not to think about it too much, because it pisses me off. Even my grandpa got vaccinated – but my parents won’t. Anyways, I’m glad you received Paxlovid. Hopefully it becomes more readily available.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.