Schizophrenia.com

I enjoy self-care a lot

I went for a manicure today, the girl massaged my hands, it was so nice.

I’m wearing a Dior purple color. it’s beautiful.

Wednesday I went for a pedicure, it feels so nice.

I love taking long baths, I use 20 different products when I take a shower. I love having soft skin and hair. It makes me happy.

14 Likes

My family bought me a blueberry body scrub. It smells so good. Great addition to my shower routine.

4 Likes

Sounds so nice

1 Like

It’s funny but, ever since I started cleaning out my tub every time I take a bath, and ever since I started taking two baths a week (instead of only one), I’m starting to enjoy self care too!!

I wash my hair every time I take a bath and I put on perfume and fresh clothes every time I bathe and all of that makes me feel soooo good that I like to do it at least twice a week now on a regular basis.

I guess I’m getting mentally healthier.

8 Likes

Took a nice warm shower today!
Felt refreshing!

3 Likes

Well, if makes you happy that’s all that counts.

3 Likes

Yeah I love to take baths. I got a manicure and pedicure a few weeks ago. I plan on getting them all summer. This is the season to keep up your feet looking good.:bath::bath::woman_in_steamy_room::woman_in_steamy_room::woman_in_steamy_room:

2 Likes

I have beautiful feet today. I didn’t always.
I healed up my feet with a combination of good podiatry care, cleaning my feet really well and frequently with soap and water, and by keeping my tub and shower really clean. And also by changing my socks daily.

2 Likes

Loove selfcare. Going to the hairdresser, footbathing, massage.
Love buying beauty products.

2 Likes