I enjoy not doing nothing

It’s the simple lazy relaxed life I enjoy. I can sit on my phone and browse social media and the internet laying shirtless on my bed while the fans blasting.

After a hard day at work I just lay down.

No need to follow complex story lines of tv shows and movies. No need for the competitive reactions necessary for video games. No TV = No sounds = peace.

I like to lay down. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk :joy:

8 Likes

Yea me too, i do the same, just relax on bed and play with dogs for about what 30 minutes, feels good to do nothing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like to relax and watch sports

1 Like

I like tv sometimes I read

I’m gen x and grew up watching TV. I love to watch TV. I watched 50’s 60’s 70’s reruns when I was a kid in the 80’s. Then of course I watched 80’s and 90’s and 2000’s shows.

I watch way too much TV. I like TV better than Netflix and streaming services. I guess I am a little old school. I just like flipping through the channels and watching different things.

I DVR all the late night talk shows and watch the opening monologues in the morning. The jokes usually put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

I also spend a lot of time on the Internet looking things up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.