I drink tea mate

I don’t drink coffee for two days. Mate tea is better. It’s amazing tea you should try

6 Likes

I drink a couple of coffee’s a day but tea is great. I like a simple, black, breakfast tea with two sugars and no milk. Especially in summer tea hits the spot!

1 Like

I read this as;

I drink tea, mate.

jpeg-3

7 Likes

I’m not a coffee drinker at all. Now that I think about it, I haven’t drank tea this year. I should. Some 10 years ago, I’d drink tea every day.

@rogueone on a side note, how is your time with Oblivion going?

@anon48059102 I know you enjoy Megaman games. I’m not sure if you’ve heard but Capcom recently announced a video game called Megaman Universe. There still isn’t a lot of information readily available. Might me something that interests you. Also there will be a Megaman mobile game. Not sure how that will work.

1 Like

Honestly I did too.

3 Likes

Dr wily stages is pretty tough. I don’t know when I get back continue to play…mega man first games are even harder… I play mega man 11. Nice maybe I have new phone next year I can play on it. But now I need money for Nintendo Switch. It’s the bes console I like it the most out of three… I will record when I beat the boss and upload to YouTube then post here

You drink tea or yerba mate, the South American beverage?

I drink quite a bit of tea usually green 8m slowing down on coffee

If you mean Yerba mate tea, I think that’s been linked to psychosis. Be careful with it. @everhopeful am I misremembering? Can’t google it right now.

I just had a delicious relaxing cup of black tea (with milk)

Yerba mate is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken in large amounts or for long periods of time. Consuming large amounts of yerba mate (more than 12 cups daily) might cause headache, anxiety, agitation, ringing in the ears, and irregular heartbeats. Drinking large amounts of yerba mate (1-2 liters daily) also increases the risk of esophageal cancer, kidney cancer, stomach cancer, bladder cancer, cervical cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, and possibly laryngeal or mouth cancer. This risk is especially high for people who smoke or drink alcohol.

If you’re talking about MATCHA tea @anon48059102 then that’s safe.

1 Like

Ah, thanks. Then nevermind. I can’t imagine drinking 12 cups of anything daily would be particularly safe, except water.

1 Like

My skin has started aging since I started drinking 5-6 cups of tea a day. I don’t used to only drink 3-4 cups but it’s so comforting to have a warm drink. I’m addicted. I think I need to find that same comfort in other things, I don’t want to continue on like this

try chamomile tea

1 Like

Me too! :laughing:

1 Like

Tea is my only joy in life

2 Likes

Man I want a good tea that wouldn’t intervene with my meds.

Being an Aussie, I read the title as:

I drink tea, mate.

2 Likes

I like a good Darjeeling or an Earl Grey tea. Yummy. It’s been a while since I have had one so maybe I’m about due. Enjoy your mate Mate.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.