I drank too much coffee!

Thank Allah for your lesson being learned. Its important to learn things while we are living. Sometimes we don’t get to fix things if we don’t learn. So, congrats on learning a valuable lesson.

1 Like

That’s a given, the stomach is acidic. That’s why drinking ENO or water and baking soda makes you belch like an eighty-year-old who has been on a week-long Pepsi bender.

:joy:

3 Likes

I get that after just one cup.

1 Like

@Wave ,do you have problem of fatigue or just liking coffee?I am tired all day,so I drink a lot of instant coffee,the only med that can keep me on all day is wellbutrin,but I tend to abuse it and afraid of seizures.

1 Like

The meds make me tired @anon70049667 so I drink lots of coffee to combat the fatigue.

I too drink instant coffee.

1 Like

Have you tried lactose free milk or soymilk?
Wheat milk is pretty sweet tasting, and so is rice milk., I find soy milk to sometimes be a bit boring.

I’m pretty addicted to caffeine, but I get most of it through soda. I do start my day by chugging a soda if I can’t have coffee, though.
But I can’t tolerate more than two cups of coffee a day, and none after 6pm or I won’t sleep.

2 Likes

I hope you feel better soon. I had bad heart burn/acid reflux the other day. It’s very uncomfortable.

And I don’t know about where you live but here over the counter stuff for heartburn is so expensive.

2 Likes

Welp. Two evening cups of cof-fay and nachos with Carolina Reaper sauce turns out to be a tactical error when you have middle-aged gut. Really need to think these things through.

2 Likes

Thanks @Qwerty!

I’ve tried different kinds of milk I’ve tried lactaid pills I just prefer cow’s milk.

I drink soda when I have it but I don’t very often

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.