I don't want to go

Don’t date these days but tomorrow I’ve got speed dating to go to and I’m not looking forward to it.

1 Like

You lead a very exciting life ish. Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Are you serious @everhopeful? :rofl:

These days life is pretty dull or should I say “normal”

1 Like

Very serious. Why do you think I’m not? You always have good stories. I’m really interested in how the speed dating goes too.

1 Like

The speed dating will spice it up.

1 Like

If you don’t want to go, don’t. There’s nothing forcing you to go.

:joy: I already paid £25 I need the food

7 Likes

= Best motivational quote ever

5 Likes

I personally feel that you are a bit obsessed with dating.

If you don’t want to go then don’t go.
Maybe the break will do you some good

Not for the past two months I haven’t been. Nor have I done anything innapropriatw.

Ahaha! It would be pretty funny if you jjust showed up to eat the food and skipped the speed dating part. :smile:

3 Likes

maybe it will be fun. Food is definitely a step motivator.

Hope you eat well and have fun, if you don’t like someone sit at the table stuffing yourself using your fingers like a cave man LOL

4 Likes

Then don’t go. Go when you feel like it. Unless some part of you thinks you should. If you have no reason to go and don’t want to then don’t go. Don’t let your dreams be dreams.

The food was good.

4 Likes

What about everything else :wink:

2 Likes

Ahaha for that I’ll no after the tick sheets get matched.

How was ii dating wise. meet anyone interesting? I’ve never been to one of those, think it would be tuff to meet someone, but I guess one has to start somewhere

1 Like

There were a few characters. It wasn’t something I would have even considered a year ago but a lot changed since then.

2 Likes