I don't want to be good but being bad hurts

No, it’s the most appropriate word I 've ever heard that describes people. We are all damaged since we were babies and cried and no one cared as I see in many babies now.

Maybe you are right, maybe we agreed to be damaged because we felt sorry for other people, and we found it as a support for them.

2 Likes

Once you get put on the right mix of meds - which may or may not include mood stabilizing medications - you will feel more grounded, I am sure of this

2 Likes

When you say grounded, do you mean mature?

No, I mean being more at peace with yourself - finding stability.
I myself am not so stable mood wise, but I dont really want to take more meds, because I suffer from enough side effects

1 Like

I just talked to a person that used to be my “friend”, and he said that I am retard and I talk of nonsense, he told me I am nothing, but a burden for society and that I break everyone’s nerves, because he has told me many times not to talk on Facebook and I talk to him. The thing is he talks to everyone else but me, so, it’s because he thinks I am retard and “crazy”. That’s why I don’t want to be good. Because no one is.

Its not a question of being good or bad, its a question of being unstable and stable.

1 Like

I am at peace right now, I felt very badly this morning, but then I made it. I don’t want to take more meds too, but I 'll be on Haloperidol apart from Risperidone if that will make me more stable, even if I don’t feel very well on it, it’s better than a relapse that I am now in.

1 Like

Yes, listening to your pdoc always makes sense - maybe the Haldol will help you find that solid ground

1 Like

My doctor considered me to be able to cut off Haloperidol, because it’s a dangerous medicine and I should cut it off, but I relapsed. I will be there in half an hour, hope he will put me on it.

I saw that now, yes, you are right.

1 Like

Yeah whatever works for you redrose - things could be getting better for you soon

2 Likes

Thanks for your help!

Sure anytime redrose - continue to be strong

1 Like

Thanks, I like this feeling of being strong. It’s very rare to me.

3 Likes

There are good people but they have their bad sides to them.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I can’t see it that way even though it may be true. I see only the bad sides of people, maybe because of the stigma. And even if someone is good, if he/she believes in the stigma I would say they are bad with some good side.

i can understand ur feeling but i am goin through same phase of my life.believe in ur self .god iz always there for u…

1 Like

Yeah, you are right, I must believe in myself! I hope you do the same, take care. :kissing:

@redrose with ur support i can surely do it…

1 Like