Schizophrenia.com

I don't think this is going to work

am currently on a low dose of haloperidol. next tuesday it’s being raised from 50mgs to 100mgs but i don’t think it will have any effect whatsoever as my voices r not organic in nature but put in by force and torture. i don’t think any med will help. though i’ll try them all. my voices say they want me diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic. nice huh. i wish there was med that worked but unfortunately that won’t b the case at all. i may even try clozapine as a last resort. i don’t want to but i may not have a choice. i have to eliminate them one by one just in case. feeling sad :frowning:

Don’t feel sad Jayne, maybe the clozapine will work or a combo of different meds - keep your hope alive

sorry you are feeling sad.
take care

Went up to a hundred mgs today and no change. She said it could take up to three months to work and we can go higher on the dose but I’m not holding out much hope tbh. I’ll stick with it for as longas it takes to find out. If it doesn’t work I’ll try something else. Not giving up hope just yet. :slight_smile:

Jayne don’t lose hope. I’ve heard lurasidone (Latuda) has been licensed here in the uk. I’m also waiting for its release. Hang in there.

Is there an injectable form of it do u know? Xxx