I don't think this dating thing is for me

You look cute in all your pictures. And I really mean it.

2 Likes

I saw your picture a couple times over the last year and I think you’re cute as a button.

I have the same issues…I often think I am ugly. It is dysmorphia and perfection expectation. It’s not real…it’s a battle of your psyche.

First time I saw your picture, adorable came to mind. You are beautiful

1 Like

I’m in for the pics!!! :grinning:

Just wait for a click…You’ll find a high later on or pass on him…Why not look up speed dating for your city and even pay for it? You can learn ice breakers… I really hate the date limit/money + time investment thing to measure ‘results’ sex. An older one can be nice too if you find a friendly. I would get in the dating thing as market gets much harder as you get older in some location like my location is so tough a TON of the older men are players now. The decent guys just snapped and you will be played. You really need to monitor your market for screwed up stuff, learn who is who, troubled ones to avoid, facebook the good ones you want to monitor.

You may find something REALLY neat on meetup.com for your city. Look at the activity groups and social stuff and see if there is anything you like. It’s really easy to just smile, make eye contact and get people talking about themselves…Cost is really low for the groups using this website to schedule events/activities…Good website to try and even national.

Online dating the free sites is good but like match.com the most.You totally have enough information to make good decisions about people. The guys who are smiling in pictures and write a well-written and mostly typo free intro are almost always winners friends.

1 Like

Have you tried counting calories, weight watchers, or anything like that? You could be just making up the calories you don’t eat at breakfast because you’re hungry later. What you eat also matters a lot.

I gained about 30lbs while I was on abilify.

1 Like

I initially gained no weight on it. I just weighed myself today to find I am actually losing weight but that is partly because I have to work half an hour to work and from work…

1 Like

I gained 28 kg in the last four years, I just found out :frowning:

Tinder is for hookups, not dating, just a tip. I’d say 99% of guys on there are looking for a one night stand deal. (Which is funny because 99% of the girls on there aren’t looking for anything aside from having their egos flattered :smiley:)

Go on an actual dating site like eharmony or match.com (my uncle met my aunt on that website and they’ve been together happily for years now)

I also hate the idea of dating. It’s fake, it’s formal, it’s blah. (People are most likely to act disingenuously on dates, you know!) I would prefer to be friends with a guy first and then just decide to be in a relationship than go out with random strangers and gag silently as we both try to impress each other while hiding flaws.

2 Likes