I don't think my medication is doing anything

Aside from sedating me heavily all day long so I can barely function. I don’t think it’s doing anything. I don’t have positive symptoms anymore sure but I’d rather have those and have a life then what this is. And I don’t even know if it’s working for negative symptoms anymore because I’m so sleepy I have no energy for anything anyways. And Wellbutrin? No idea what that’s doing, if anything.

Though sometimes I don’t know what is my sleep disorder and what is the sedation. I guess the sedation comes with anxiety but the sleep disorder is just sleepiness.

I feel like death. I am having so many suicidal thoughts and am in pain.

It sounds like you’re dealing with depression. I think you should alert your psychiatrist. Maybe find some group therapy to go to so that you don’t have too much time to think while you’re alone. Isolation does not help depression.

I am going to get a job soon teaching little kids swim lessons. When I am there my brain is totally focused on the kids and I am distracted from this pain but now it hurts so badly. I don’t want to be here. It’s like I don’t care about anything anymore.

Also why am I dealing with depression if I’m on medication it’s obviously not doing anything

Sometimes people suffer through depression despite the meds, I don’t know why. I think that job you mentioned about giving swimming lessons should help keep your mind off of things. Maybe keeping yourself busy would help. One time I was feeling down and someone here recommended I start house cleaning. I did and it helped me feel better. Just a suggestion.

If it’s taking away the positive symptoms then it’s doing something right, if the sedation doesn’t go away try a different med or ask ur dr if there are anyways to make that go away.

I’ve been through thirty five medications and I don’t give a ■■■■ anymore

1 Like

Wow that is something. I’ve had it up to here and I’ve only tried 11