I don't need a passport

I can talk with people all around the world from my home. That’s why I like this forum :smiley:

9 Likes

It’s pretty cool. To think when I was born in 1987, none of this existed, and look what we have now. It’s nuts.

3 Likes

I found this forum a few days ago.
I’m glad that I can satisfy my need of belongingness.
I was so lonely before. :+1:

5 Likes

The good thing is that the boards are used worldwide. There’s usually someone around who’ll help you out! That is a pretty cool thing these days!

3 Likes

Glad you found it too. You will find it’s a pretty good place to visit. It’s helpful to discuss things with people who have shared experiences.

I have taken myself off every website except this and one other.

2 Likes

And here are so many warm-hearted persons. I used to visit other general community site and it was terrible. It made me tensed and upset oftentimes. But here I feel I get healed by people. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yellow you’re in London :astonished:

1 Like

The moderators make this a really safe space. There is the occasional blip, but when that happens people try and help still, but sz isn’t a really easy thing to deal with at times, so I guess it’s to be expected - outbursts etc.

I hope you find it useful to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes love this forum…!!!

1 Like

That reminds me, I need to renew my passport soon.

But I agree, it’s great that we’re able to communicate with people all over the world now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.