I dont like this disease

Schizophrenia/psychosis is a fu cked up disease. I hate it with whole my heart. It makes me angry i dont want it. I want it to go away completely. ■■■■ this. Cant do anything about it.
I hope to be redeemed here sometime. I just haaaaate it hate it.
What should I do? how do I tell my future girlfriend that I can sometimes go crazy? How can I ever maintain a full-time job? The little things of life make it hard. I really do not want to live with this … heeeeeelp meeeeeee. damn im desperate. Im really desperate.

I used to have the idea that life would be hard. But I did not expect this … wish you all the best peaceeeeeee

4 Likes

You have to keep fighting it basically. Keep taking meds. Keep seeing doctors. Keep an eye open for supplements that might help.

Every once in a while it’ll get you down though. That’s normal.

4 Likes

haha nice prospect.

Me neither 1515

1 Like

You need to make the best of it.
Instead of thinking of how you wish you could get rid of it, try your best to learn to live with it.

Take medicines, learn coping mechanisms, and so on.

6 Likes

It’s tough and I hate it too. But keep fighting. Hopefully you’ll find remission in your future.

6 Likes

and i have to work they don’t give me social benefit…

This disease was the last thing I expected too.

3 Likes

I don’t think anybody wants this disease…you just got to find th e right med

2 Likes

@stefan24

When you look at too broad of a picture you tend to get overwhelmed. So let’s not focus on next year or next month, but on what you can do today.

Are you currently employed? If not, what step can you do today to help the situation?

1 Like

… And the right routine

I am employed i work in a warehouse 3 times a week and saturdays i sell flowers. But i can’t stand the disease… i just can’t. It makes me angry and i don’t want to live with it. I am ashamed of what i did and what ive becomed. I was looking forward to such a good future … And than comes psychosis and destroys it all!!!

how do you manage to hold down these jobs

1 Like

I have to… they don’t give me social benefit… Otherwise i become homeless

1 Like

@stefan24

We don’t know how we’ll feel in 15 or 20 years, true? Is it possible that things will get better in your life?

We have to stay positive and focus on what we can do today.

1 Like

what country do you live in?

holland 51511515

I thought you dutch had good social welfare

1 Like

yes, we do. But when I get to the agency, I am inspected. And if they find that I’m not sick enough not to work … Well then you have to work. Otherwise, other provisions will be made. But they do everything to get me to work

2 Likes

you could get your pdoc to give you a sick letter