I don't like my eyes anymore

I have vacant eyes and it’s embarrassing. I used to have a penetrating stare. I’m close to the edge of insanity. I like being inside my apartment the large majority of the time.

5 Likes

Nah, from the selfies I’ve seen of you, you still got a good stare.

4 Likes

When I am in certain states of mind, my eyes look somewhat vacant, too.

2 Likes

I think my eyes changed a bit after first psychosis. It’s harder for me to connect with people now, I look more dissociated.

2 Likes

I have a stare on infinity!

1 Like

My eyes are sunken and are very dull looking. I don’t like it as well. It used to be fine. Just need to pop it out to make it look better. Is there a way to do it?

1 Like

People say I have beautiful eyes.

3 Likes

The eyes are the window to the soul…

3 Likes

when i was 23 i stood looking in the mirror and clouds passed by in my eyes. that was scary.

1 Like

That’s a cool one @Quehead
Ive seen my eyes change color. Ive seen other peoples eyes change color. But ive never seen something like that.

I got complimented on my eyes by a young lady, some 17 years ago. She said “it’s a pity more people cannot see your eyes. You should act in movies”.

1 Like

Have you heard Tinto Brass… he says otherwise… lol…

1 Like

■■■■ tinto brass and his pimpish ■■■■■■■■

Are you referring to specific quote? Please explain my man

1 Like

The ass is the window to the soul he says…

Lookup the internet…

I thought this would be masked. But not.

1 Like

Uncouth of him 15

1 Like

Yup. 15 15 15 15.

I love my eyes but sometimes my eyes seem vacant, or Im spaced out like nothing there depends on what mood I am in and usually I don’t like people looking me dead in my eyes I always look away it makes me extremely uncomfortable when people do that.

My eyes are ok i guess. I’ve been told many times that i have a vacant stare sometimes.

Many people have said I’m unwell from my eyes.