Schizophrenia.com

I Don't Know Why I Am On Thus Earth

For whatever it’s worth if I had a spare pup I’d give it to you.

Hmm?.

That Would Be Cool I Agree. . .

But!, I’m Kinda Leaning On The Possibility Of Adopting An Older Pup. . .

The Apartments I Stay At Now, Accept Pets. . .

And Smoking!. . .

I’ve Been Here For Two Month’s And No One Said I Could Smoke Inside. . .

It’s Been Freakin Cold Out There MAN!. . .

N e Hoo.

Thanx For The Psychological Well Wishes On The Happiness Of Pup Talks. . . . . . .

1 Like

Same reason anybody exists. Your parents had sex.

I want a pet also but we don’t have room in the apartment for one, or at least that’s what the head of household says. I’d get a cat anyway if it were up to me.

Hmm?.

You Make A Great Point. . .

As You Say, My Kind, Gracious, Parents Had Sexual Relations, Intercourse And Such. . .

They Have Had Sex In Sexual Positions Which Led To Me Being Sent To Earth, Prosperously. . .

Sex Is Sex And Will Always Be Sex Because It Takes Sex To Make More People. . .

That Will One Day Have Sex. . .

SEX

1 Like

LoL that’s true but the sad part for those of us who can’t find a partner or have kids is that our parents will never truly understand, because they had a kid.

Hmm?.

True Speaketh You. . .

But!, Sadly For Me, My Parents Are Dead. . .

And As Icing On The Bloodcake I STILL Don’t Have A Wife. . .

Bad Dreams, And Eerie Lakes, Ponds And Things. . . . . . .

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry to hear that :frowning: I’m very close to my mom. I never met my biological dad but my stepdad is an angry mess who I don’t really talk to any more.

Hmm?.

All I Can Say Is Good Luck, And Skip The Bloodcake Desert Menu When You Discover Hope. . .

Hmm.

Will Someone Hurry Up And Order Me A Pizza (!?!).

I’ll Throw A Penny In On The Tip…, I’m Out Of Da Monies Right Now…, i Bought A Unicorn. . .

She’s Cool, She Has Wings, But…, She Flew Away After i Brought Her Home. . .

Oh Well…, Nothing A Pizza Can’t Solve. . .

Did You Gals & Guys Know That Pizza’s Know How To Add And Subtract?. . .

Genius Pizza’s Is What They Call Them In New York. . .

Before You Take A Bite, You Say To The Slice, ‘One Plus One’?. And The Pizza Screams, The Answer!.

As You Devour It Of Course. . . . . . .

Hmm.

Still No Pizza. . .

Anyone Want To Take Me To Da Church Bell Of Taco’s?.

We First Have To Find The Unicorn And Sell Her To The Witches That Have Been Asking About Her.

Then!,

RAINBOW TACO UNIVERSE HERE WE COME (!!!).

Hmm.

The Sky Is A Sky Living As The Sky Within Itself Being The Sky As It Becomes A Skyline.

Horizons Melt Like Volcanoes Swirling Colours Of Sunsets And Morning Dewdrops.

Dreaming And Sleeping Awakening Slumber Rising Beyond The Gaze Of Starlight In Daylight.

:slight_smile: <<<~<.><.><.>~I Rest Not~<.><.><.>~>>> :slight_smile:

Diary Earth Entry 0.0.1:::~ I Have Left Planet Xuilaz. With It’s Ocean Of Sandstorms. Here I Am Now. A Quick Beam, Inside Of What Is Called “homes”. It Is Kept In Clean. I Am Kept In Clean. Weathering Weathered Withering. Or So It Says On The Entrance Door. Memories Are Frozen In Time On Wood Places. It Looks, And Sounds, And Seems, Sad. Thus Is My First Impressions Of Earth. Happy?. Sad.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.