I don't know where to start

I’m going to sell everything I own and move away. Where to start? I don’t know what to charge. I don’t know where to sell it all. It’s kind of hard to sell it when you’re still using it. You have to decide what you can get rid of now, and what you can sell later. I have a lot of organizing to do and I have no motivation. And I feel like my husband is still in denial about me leaving. I don’t think he has decided where he is going to go yet or what he’s going to take. I just want to pack my bags and leave all this crap behind. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a time machine and you could just fast forward a couple months to get through the bullsh it in life?

1 Like

where do you want to move to Leaf? i use to think that too and i do want to travel but happiness comes from within. you can’t escape your problems by moving. at least most of them. they move with you. believe me i’ve tried.

Do you not want to be with your husband anymore?

1 Like

i understand what you mean though. my circumstances aren’t perfect. they really got to me last night. i got crabby. but i do believe you can be happy despite your circumstances. although i haven’t got there yet either.

Oh yea, I’m moving to a new city to go live with my sister. I’ve been planning this for awhile now. I was just waiting for the time to be right. Now it’s time and I have bunches of work to do.

1 Like

okay i thought you were just picking up an moving somewhere. but if it’s with your sister and you feel that’s better. I say go for it.

I hope everything works out for the better. I’ve had moments where I want to get rid of everything I have and start fresh also. Sometimes I find that getting rid of only the belongings that I think hold me back helps a lot.

1 Like

I think I’ll start putting things on the classified ad online, a few at a time. Someone will have to show me how to work a cell phone to take the pictures though. That’s gotta be pretty easy though, right?

it’s pretty easy to upload pics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are YouTube videos and written explanations online that can show you how to work your phone including pictures on it and the camera.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.