I don't know what to do

“Mamba mentality” or whatevr it is. The thing that the basketball player used to say. Adopt that attitude, to everything. You are a winner. And your winning are just waiting for you to be accepting of that fact that you are still a winner.

Somebody who got a physiology degree is not stupid, and someone who had the sense to not hang out with people who were a questionable influence is not stupid.

You can make steps, and it’ll happen in a good time

3 Likes

Risperdal is a bad drug. I would take abilify.

1 Like

On Abilify the more I had money the more I spent. I was working full time and had much less money than now on disability.

That’s strange. I don’t know why it would happen. But your health improvement is the main thing.

“The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning that compulsive or uncontrollable urges to gamble, binge eat, shop, and have sex have been reported with the use of the antipsychotic drug aripiprazole (Abilify, Abilify Maintena, Aristada, and generics).”

FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA warns about new impulse-control problems associated with mental health drug aripiprazole (Abilify, Abilify Maintena, Aristada) | FDA).

You shouldn’t take Abilify @Aziz
You know what it did to you.

Do not think about drugging your parents.
This could lead you straight to prison for a long time.

You need to start taking some small steps.

Force yourself out of your room for a couple of minutes at a time.

Ignore your brothers when they do mean things to you.

Start taking some control over your life.

You may never find hat perfect medication.

4 Likes

Thanks @Wave 15

1 Like

You guys are right I need to accept my new sz self, its hard :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

It was too hard for my family and Drs to make me take meds, I quit them many times and ended up in mental hospital again.

When I started doing exercise I used to use the elliptical machine for 5 minutes very slowly. I felt at that time that was very extraneuos exercise.

I’ve started very slow and increased slowly the pace each week as I felt more comfortable.

You can do it!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.