I don't know what they're up to

There are a lot of people acting strange where I live. Every time I leave my room they act like it is urgent that I go back in, no matter the time of day. They don’t like it when I sit down outside waiting for a ride, or if I go outside my room to do laundry. They could be doing something illegal, but I don’t care what they do, as long as they don’t keep trying to stultify my life. That’s what gets people caught in games like this. They try to intimidate too much, and finally someone who doesn’t care one way or another gets enough of it, and they tell staff. They don’t like it if I go outside at any time - 2:00 am or 5:30 am or 4:00 pm or 10:00 am or 9:00 pm, but everywhere I go people are acting like it is urgent that I go away. I’m a nocturnal person, and I usually do my laundry between 1:00 am and 5:00 am. I’m very careful not to make noise, and because I do my laundry at such odd hours it frees up time for other people to use the washer and dryer. We have assigned days to do our laundry, and I usually do mine in the wee hours of Wednesday.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.