I don't know what it is

Hey guys, today i went to work as usual. As soon as i arrived, i started my work. And this it where it started. When i was about to pass a file to one of my workmate, I didn’t see my other mate who was in front table of the one to whom i passed the file. When i was passing by the table, i saw the chair empty and when i walked back after giving the file, i saw the other workmate in the chair. I asked her how she suddenly popped out of air. She mentioned that she was there since before and I looked at her and just walked by. I thought she was joking but she said she wasn’t. The time i walked back to her table was just few seconds. May i know is it some kind of disorder or just normal? Why did i see the chair empty? and sorry about my english, I am still trying to improve.

Really doesnt sound like a symptom of the disorder to me. Sounds more likely to be a mistaken observation. Either that or they were messing with you. It sounds relatively benign to me.

2 Likes

You possibly just wern’t paying attention and was thing of something else at the time.

1 Like

what a relief!!! thanks~~

1 Like

is it normal to see a chair empty when a whole human body was sitting on it? I am worried coz i experienced it for the first time.

Maybe you imagined it