I don't have any close friends

I have some random people I talk to from time to time

I guess I like my space huh.

What about you?

7 Likes

I have some close friends but they are quite a bit older than me. I like my own space but do like getting out sometimes. It is a balance for me.

5 Likes

Yes that sounds healthy @Sezbot241

1 Like

I have people I go on holidays with, but I wouldn’t consider them my best friends.

4 Likes

Which has been your favourite holiday?

I once went to Ghana. It was pretty fun. Except for when we went into the morgue in that Ghanaian hospital as part of the work experience

1 Like

My GF is my best friend. And my cat Baby. I have other friends that go way back, but I hardly talk to them. They are busy with their own things. And I had many friends I’ve lost contact with and don’t talk to anymore. I could do Facebook and keep in contact, but there’s too many down sides to that.

2 Likes

Oh wow, that sounds nice but the morgue sounds grim… I think my favourite has to be lake Alpsee in Germany.

1 Like

I too, have no close friends except other disabled people.

3 Likes

oh cool you went to Germany, in which region is Lake Alpsee, I am guessing the Alps.

1 Like

I have other disabled friends and they are absolutely amazing people…

2 Likes

Most of my friends have moved away from where I live. Even when they were all local I never really did the whole “best friend” thing where we’d share everything. Just reasonably close with some people.
I still share my bad days with one or two of my friends but it gets less and less often.

3 Likes

It’s in Bavaria so yes… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a friend like we are almost like childhood buddies, he is my moms friends son,
now we are friends,
meet up everyweek,
Another close friend I know since 14 years,
Rest are just not that close but when i want to get distracted and know whats going on I would just call them.

4 Likes

I don’t keep in contact with anyone other than family. I’m always thinking that people are plotting against me.

1 Like

I did have alot of friends in my nursing program. I just never stayed in contact with them once I graduated. So right now I dont have many close friends.

2 Likes

I probably have a handful or less of close friends…

We don’t talk everyday or anything and I rarely see them but I still consider them close. Everybody has got there own thing going on so it’s kind of hard I suppose

3 Likes

I have no friends at all - not even acquaintances

When I had a few close friends, all the people on the edge were actually their friends, and when I stopped seeing these people they all drifted away

Hate the fact that my so called prime best years I have not had the company of peers, but my parents help me a lot, which is good

1 Like

I have one close friend. I see him regularly. He always comes over to my place. I wish for more friends but i dont really like meeting new people. Im better in text then in person.

2 Likes

I have no F2F friends.I’ve never been good at making friends. Some lose friends when they become severely mentally ill. I had no friends to lose.

1 Like