I don't get enough stimulation and feedback from my environment

Sometimes I think I would be happier on the street, but I would probably get sick or get hurt or something. I’ve been out there for a few months several times, and I was happy, but eating out of trash cans is very likely to make a person sick. I’m not getting enough stimulation from my environment. It’s my own fault. But I have so much anxiety when I’m isolating in my room. I did this crank phone call, and I pulled it off well, but after I hung up I was quaking with fear. When I am out in the world I have much less anxiety.

2 Likes

Hell, that sounds like fun. I think I’ll try it tomorrow.

1 Like

You sound rather fortunate to me Crimby. Most people have it the other way around where they suffer anxiety on leaving the safety of their room. You already know the answer, and that is to leave your room and go for a walk outside. There you will find all the stimulation you need and may even meet people that will provide the feedback you are looking for.

2 Likes

I have a good crank phone call for you. It is the one I just did.

Hello.
Would you tell Gaby that Eric, from Heidelburg, has come, and he is waiting for her in room 128 of the Comfort Inn?

No one here has that name.

Gaby is not there? Oh no, I have come from Heidelburg for nothing. Oh well, I am in room 128 of the Comfort Inn.

1 Like

I don’t get it???

That’s too complicated, can’t I just ask them if their refrigerator is running?

1 Like

Or, “Are you on the line”. Well you better get off, there’s a train coming. This was before cell phones of course in the good old days.

2 Likes

Maybe it is more funny to American ears. It is just that this guy is so outrageous, and the phone call is strange enough, that the situation should get a laugh when it is concluded. Heidelburg is a city that most people in Oklahoma don’t know about. Maybe this prank call is funnier when it is heard rather than read.

1 Like

I didn’t get it Crimby, but you still made me laugh. Thank you.

1 Like

Prince Albert in a can.

1 Like

Oh no, now I am afraid to admit that I don’t understand this either. And as it is coming from you nick I’m not sure that I would want to understand lol.

1 Like

Then just pretend this is @SzAdmin telling you this.

You call up a liquor store and ask them if they have Prince Albert in a can. Prince Albert is a brand of tobacco people use to roll their own cigarettes and it comes in a tin can.

When the guy at the liquor store says “Yes”, then you say, “Well let him out.”

This was high comedy when I was in fourth grade.

1 Like

Really funny. My sides hurt. Love humour from the 60’s and 70’s… Or maybe, I am just really immature. No need to answer this.

1 Like

I’m wondering if you’ll think this is a funny joke.

Three girls went to see the doctor because they weren’t satisfied with their breast size. The doctor told them, "I have these pills that can help you. When you take one of these pills, say a number, and your breast size will automatically become that number. So the first girl took her pill and said 38. Poof! She was a perfect 38. The second one took her pill and said 36. Poof! She was a perfect 36. The last one took her pill and thought about it. Then she thought some more. Then she told the doctor that she couldn’t make up her mind what size she wanted to be. The doctor told her, “Well these pills last 24 hours. Any number you say in the next 24 hours, you’ll become that breast size. So be very careful about saying numbers.” The girl said, “Okay doc. Thanks a million.”

3 Likes

Thanks Crimby, I get that one.

2 Likes

For stimulation I have found a friendly bar.

I’ve had to give that up. I get in trouble when I drink.

1 Like

You can drink soda at a bar. If its friendly like my bar they won’t mind.

1 Like

That’s too much temptation. I have to quit, for a lot of reasons.

2 Likes

My crank calls go like this.

Do you know any special people?
Wait a moment.
Wait a moment.

And so on.