I don't feel so good. I can't even talk about it

Can I get some funny memes or a hug?

I hate it when I don’t feel comfortable to talk about something but anyways I hope the problem will resolve. Then it’s okay.

Thankyou in advance if anyone is so kind to give me some support for something private.

It would help.

I think I’ll be okay I need to stay busy because only time will tell.

1 Like

I would also appreciate cute pictures and photos. :neutral_face:

If anyone would like to :pensive:

1 Like

Thankyou Flowers that helped…

This is the cat that visits my brother every evening

I know they shouldn’t feed it, but it clearly needs some love.

Hope it makes you smile

2 Likes

Lol she looks sort of sinister in a cute way…

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :hugs: Joker

1 Like

Sending you a hug. Hope you feel better soon. :penguin::penguin::penguin:

1 Like

3 Likes

Thankyou @everhopeful and @GrayBear here is an invisible hug from across the large pond I am just throwing it over now to wherever you both are :hugs: :hugs: I really appreciate it as I am stressed like a rat swimming in water but…I am OKAY woop woop lol

wishing you well

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks @anon1517417 you’re awesome

1 Like

Are you British? They usually use the expression across the pond?

Anyways, this is funny in any event. I posted this in another thread. It’s a new record set with M&M candy by a British person, When I watched this I laughed my ass off, maybe it will cheer you up. I’ve linked to the correct part of the video.

2 Likes

I am trying very hard to see it as the good form of stress as I do not want to overwhelm myself with bad stress.

It is like when Bart saw his teacher having sex with another teacher in the Simpson’s whilst hiding in a cupboard and so he distracted himself by memorising the posters on the wall and it helped him pass a test…that is sort of my way of looking at the current situation,see the silver lining I think

1 Like

Lol thankyou Headspark :woman_facepalming: :slight_smile:

1 Like

tbf though 5 seems impressive to me…i was thinking like it might even be 3 but 5 is cool

1 Like

I thought it was so funny cause I was expecting a huge number like 50 or something, then it was just 5 and the guy got in the record books. I thought it was funny.

But when you think about it, doing more than 5 would probably be hard.

2 Likes

Please feel better

🤹

1 Like

hey thankyou :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey, its not much but here is a little hug :hugs:

1 Like