I don't feel part of society

I like it this way…

2 Likes

anyone online tonight…?

Yo yo yo Pedro 1515

1 Like

You don’t need society to make friends, so you can be part of some smaller societies. There’s lots of likeminded crowd on this planet. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am part of my family but not society. I dont contribute to society as I cant work :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I don’t really feel like part of society either and I’m cool with that. I’d rather belong to a small group of people that actually care about me than the masses of people that don’t know or care about me.

2 Likes

I’m currently part of my family so by association a member of society. But I don’t work and I hardly ever see friends.

I have my friends they are so important and I love them

FaceBook!..

I never really thought about it, and then found out a lot of people don’t want me part of society. But I think it’s due to stalkers and the things they do.

I love society and unity. I think the world could do with some more unity right about now.

I certainly don’t feel part of any unity though :crying_cat_face:

Civilization is so interesting. Economics is interesting. Science is interesting. I want to learn how to make society benefit me. So I need to position myself in some way to receive.

2 Likes

i feel very confused about what i want from society at this time. i don’t know if i want to try to join or not.

i guess i should weigh the pros and cons of putting in any effort in that direction.

judy

i don’t feel like part of society either but i found peace with that.

1 Like

I like to think I have a foot in both worlds-- SZ Land and Normieville.

I can get by for the most part in public, but also have shared experiences of psychosis, so I know how it’s like on both ends.

Still doesn’t change the fact that most days, I’d rather be in the woods :upside_down_face:

this song explains my view
;
;
;

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.