I dont feel like myself

I dont feel like myself. Silent suffering. Waiting for the days to go by. I feel like the government has so much control over my life. Feel like everyone I’m talking to the government has orchestrated them into my life. I’m allways being watched to make sure I’m being a good girl. I feel like they want me to be alone. I’m alone I cant fill this endless pit of needing someone to talk to it’s bad I hate it.

1 Like

Sorry you are having such a rough time @Sleepy.
Maybe be a med adjustment? Next time you see your p-doc, let him or her know how you are feeling. Hopefully you can find some treatment options so you won’t be feeling so badly.
Sending positive thoughts your way. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

The government is following me too. I know how stressful it is. Hopefully they decide to go away and leave us alone

1 Like

r u on ur meds?

Yes. Currently I’m taking 10 mg of Zyprexa once per day and 10 mg of loxapine twice per day

can you call someone in your family @Sleepy

1 Like

but u still sound delusional

1 Like

My dr plans to keep increasing my dose of loxapine. If we get to the highest dose and I’m still convinced the men are real then I’ll switch to clozapine

1 Like

gd luck 15152525

1 Like

Thanks @schizophrenick

1 Like

Yes I’m feeling alright still up and down thanks for caring you all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.