I don’t wanna settle for just any girl I’m attracted to

There was this girl in Iop Who definitely had some personality issues, but besides that and her dual diagnosis, she was ideal. I could look past her personality issues because she brought a lot of good to the table. She made me nervous. Girls don’t usually make me nervous, usually I just don’t want to talk to them, but this girl made me nervous. We went on for three weeks, then the group leaders told me… She has a boyfriend!!” Right in front of her and me. My heart was broken. I was in shock. I don’t usually get angry at anyone, but I was angry at this girl, and I thought she felt she deserved it. She had to hear the brunt of Jonny B Goode in his truest form for a good hour or two.

But then, there was this other girl who is attractive to, and I went and talk to her and helped her out with something. So I really took the highroad and this other girl saw it. And so did the other one.

So the second girl, the one that I didn’t become to like a lot before finding out she had a boyfriend…now she’s been flirting with me. But I don’t like her like that. I liked the first girl.

But every girl I’m attracted to is already in our relationship. This is why I feel I am unlovable. Because I missed out on relationships and being normal since I was very young. And now it’s like too late to catch up. All the girls I’m attracted to are ready in relationships. And have been for a long time. I don’t think I’ll ever meet anyone. Not that I’m not capable or worthy, it’s just the dynamics are all ■■■■■■ up in my life. The end.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.