Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

I don’t think I have schizoaffective disorder

I’m trying to figure out if they’re beings or if my thoughts are influenced by the seed. I know you said it’s not real but it’s one of my theories.

You have to become insightful. Everyone will respect you for being insightful about your illness and when your symptomatic.

I have been on abilify maximum dose for 4-5 months and I still think people are reading my mind or that people are making fun of me etc… much like you I question my diagnosis on a daily basis. But everyone thinks I’m sz so I might as well show them I’m still in control. My illness will only help me in life depending on my attitude.

I am trying to accept this diagnosis but I think something else is going on here.

Then I think you should do what you’re doing. Logically go through your theories of what’s going on. Question everything and don’t be biased.

That’s what I did when I was “in denial” for over a year. I did nothing but question it and come up with these ideas of what’s really going on. I don’t know how it’ll work out for you but it worked for me.

And by the way, I don’t accept my illness either, even with what I said in mind, I dont think it matters really. Just accept other people think your sza, you do not have to. But ask yourself how you want others to see you.

Other people think I am sza because they don’t have the seed?

The seed is not real. It’s only your imagination delusions

But there’s something more going on. I will leave I don’t want to get into trouble. I think people here hate me.

Noooo don’t leave please. I was trying to help. Ok think what you want, it’s your thoughts. Edit no one hates you here @TheCircleOfFifths

Not because of you. It’s because even though I don’t mean to I post about stuff that people say are delusions and I’m tired of getting moved to unusual beliefs. Even though I don’t mean to I always do it anyway. @Flag

I am watching TV with my mom to take my mind off things, but every time the ringing starts I think about the angels and demons.

Yeah the thing about psychosis is when you’re sick you don’t believe you’re sick.