I don’t know who anyone is anymore!

It was a very sad day when they dropped the Amazon restaurant delivery. You need to tell them all that I cried all day. :cry: now I have to actually cook…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lol my first name was user 44 haha.

Was a few years back

2 Likes

It was predicted by one of the managers here they weren’t making money from it plus lot of unhappy customers.

1 Like

So tell me again…you are a schizophrenic dinosaur dog that eats Thai food all day? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I was never an unhappy customer! How dare they! But I could see how it was a very expensive venture though.

1 Like

Awwwww so cute! But that one was free of charge. I was just in the mood for Antics.

3 Likes

Don’t you have grubhub or UberEats?

2 Likes

I should have changed my name to oodlesofnoodles, eh? @anon40653964 @Ninjastar @anon4362788 @anon54386108 hah hah…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

It’s not too late…

2 Likes

Yeah I just liked doing it all through amazon. It’s not like I ordered it all the time. But on special occasions it was awesome.

2 Likes

With blonde hair. Yes.:grin: (These days it’s more brown than dirty blonde)

3 Likes

What do you think ninja:Would you advise me using my real first name as a new name @Ninjastar?

1 Like

You should change it to “thenoodlethwapper”.

4 Likes

Seriously? Take that shower…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I did… yesterday. I’m thinking green. Doing my part for the environment. Saving water.:grin:

3 Likes

We don’t allow people to use their real names as usernames.

2 Likes

People are harmless on this forum had my first and last name and nothing adverse happened.

2 Likes

I like your username. keep it. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ok cool 15151551525

2 Likes

If I had known that I would have sent you amazon packages of office supplies. I myself can never find a working pen when I need one. But no it isn’t a good idea to use your real name though.

2 Likes