I don’t have friends it sucks

I want to have friends too.

I say I have spirit friends but do I…

I recently send Christmas gift and email a couple times a year with a old friend and appreciate that but it’s not enough.

My boyfriend is surrounded by his friends and family and I’m alone with my neigh who doesn’t seem to want to hang out with me.
His friends and family are the same with different beliefs etc than me.
I am very very different to them and they think they are superior not equal and they don’t treat me well enough but belittling etc

1 Like

I have zero friends right now. I’m not talking to my former gf right now. Lord only knows if she’ll ever call back. (She usually does). But, we are just platonic, on and off again friends and nothing else really. I don’t really mind not having friends because I have a spirit friend in the form of G-d. And He is my very best friend in the whole Universe.

2 Likes

I read that book. It’s a great book. I try to utilize it’s principles. Doesn’t seem to help me much.

I dont either. But what I really really want is to be happy. Its hard pretending to care so deeply abt other women when they gossip and complain and talk about fashion if rosamne was a womam my age we’d get down… Mom friends suck when theyre in their twenties yuck.

@Adelaing,

Blockquote: Mom friends suck when theyre in their twenties yuck.

What do you mean by this? This doesn’t make any sense.

I see this mentioned a lot on this forum. Nothing beats finding real friends in your local area, so you can hang out with them on a daily or at least weekly basis.

Maybe you have something like this in your local area where you can find friends based upon mutual interests?

https://www.meetup.com/cities/us/or/eugene/

Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.