I don’t do much during my day off

I was in city in morning take some photos and came back laying in bed all day doing nothing

5 Likes

Well I have lots of times where I do nothing all day. I’m sure your not alone.

1 Like

I don’t have anything to do but I wish I did sometimes.

1 Like

i love taking photos, i like taking a really nice one

I like to go out and take photos for my artwork inspiration ideals. But when I get back home all I do for few days is just lay on the couch doing nothing.

1 Like

I just chill on my bed most of the time with my laptop. It’s a bit ■■■■ atm cos my bed is falling to pieces. Need to get it fixed

1 Like

Do you still do the Zumba thing?

1 Like

I sleep too much at night and sometimes during the day. I seem to have withdrawn from life. I don’t know why I sleep so much but it makes me feel quite bad for a while.
Some people think it could be a side effect of my medication. My doctor does not think so.

1 Like

Tomorrow, I am traveling to New York. I am very nervous.

1 Like

If it wasn’t for my wife in my life and all her love I don’t know… Lately I have been so lethargic and melancholy, I just feel defeated by the system. I don’t get a day off from every day being a day off. I’m so sick and tired of not working but I was injured on a job and I have to wait and wait and it’s driving me crazy. I’ve become so depressed. The system has defeated me. Which is its purpose.

2 Likes

My favorite days of all are days where I have nothing to do.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m dreading. I feel like I am wasting the precious time I have left.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.