I do not know how to feel about this

Some people are cashing in and selling high some Ukraine war items. i do not know how to feel about it.

I don’t know. The Ukrainians have their right, but I would be wary of taunting Russia right now.

I am just talking about the price of one Ukrainian war stamp. 127 euros plus shipping. Sounds very high.

That does sound high, but it probably has great potential as a collector’s item. Ten years from now you might sell it for five-thousand euros.

I don’t see the issue. No one is forcing you to buy one. It’s not like it’s a everyday necessity to have one. Not price gouging. People can try to sell a non essential item at whatever price they want. Thats the free market. If price is too high for people, they will not buy.

@Joker I was just referring to the price of one Ukrainian stamp they issued lately. Of course, it is terrible what is happening there, but I do not want to get into any politics. You deleted your posting I see.

1 Like

The final price of this piece of paper from Ukraine was 130 euros in their bidding. Profits actually do not go to Ukraine but Germany. I guess some people in Germany have got these stamps cheaply from Ukraine only to sell high on the net, the war prices. No thanks. The world is an interesting place.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.