I do not know how to commit sexually

Even if you discuss it from the start that you are asexual?

I guess ppl change their minds sometimes maybe that is the thing…(I mean the guy)

yea i got a long distance bf currently and he is ok with me not wanting to have real sex. But we only saw each other a couple times when he came to visit. But i kinda see him as my bf and he sees me as his gf. But i think most of the time it’s an issue.

yea i know exactly what you mean. I have such scars too from being abused a couple times. And they are big triggers when things happen to me.

There are other romantic asexuals interested in sex-free relationships.

yea true =) I agree totally

1 Like

can asexuals be romantic?

Yes, there are asexual romantics

2 Likes

Is that why you are asexual?

No worries if it is private

I’m sorry that happened to you.

yea i think it’s that what made me asexual. Like the things that happened to me made me disgusted of sex.

I’m sorry to hear that, Lekkerhondje.

thank you @anon83141956
I’m much better these days, i still have some traumas from it but i try not to let it rule my life.

2 Likes

Do you ever feel like you are missing out.

I don’t like the obvious penetrative sex, one reason also being due to lubricants and contraceptives. And the use and abuse trigger.

But there are other ways to be kind of sexual too.

Idk, I am still open minded about that but I’m not sure.

I really need to think deep long and hard, which I’m not yet been in the mood for. Because I’m still in Xmas mode haha.

Anyways it’s just a rhetoric question. You know where your lines are drawn.

I’m just saying because I like to share.

r u single…?

@san_pedro,

Yes I am single.

1 Like

i don’t really feel like i’m missing out. I can be sexual in limited ways as long as it doesn’t trigger me. Like i let him watch me a bit, that’s sexual for me already.
Do you like other sexual manners?

I think I may do, but it is hard to know for defo, for sure at this stage in my life. I think it may be beneficial in terms of intimacy and feel-good, but I just got to make sure my mind is in the right place for that.

Yea it’s important to explore and discover what you feel comfortable with and what not, and be assertive about that, it makes you feel safe :).

1 Like

yea totally =) i try to be assertive, it’s hard sometimes though. I find it hard sometimes to protect my own limits/borders, that’s also why it went wrong in the past i think… if i had been more assertive prob less would have gone wrong.

1 Like

I kind of like the idea of sexual intimacy with some clothes on :see_no_evil:, that’s my idea of other sexual manners.

But only if I can get my mindstate in the right place. If not, it is not the end of the world at all.

And about assertiveness, that takes practice, yea it doesn’t always come as second nature but the more we really know what’s good and not good for me, the more assertive I think I’ll become about some things,
Hopefully.

1 Like

Im a good kisser :star_struck:

1 Like

your lady is gonna be one lucky lady :wink:

1 Like