I died 2 and a half years ago. A demon reminded me of that today

They are examples both ways. Lies about the Jews, for instance, have been a great deal more hurtful than the truth. And the same obviously goes for false accusations.

well thats a no brainer, the so called ‘demon’ is predicting what always happens to you, your threads always get locked for the same reason, religious stuff.

the ‘demon’ is just another part of your mind gone astray. voices will always give you something with a bit of truth mixed in with bizzarre.

I’m reading its mind.

2 Likes

You don’t sound good. You need help. Do you have a doctor you can call?

I don’t hear voices.

ok im confused lol. This demon is talking to you??? does that mean audio ? or what

I’m OK thanks. Also, I got bloody corona so I’m not allowed to leave my room.

He said “I’m reading its mind.”

how do you read its mind?

I know what it thinks. I’ve never heard voices.

well how do you know that? how do you do it

Maybe it’s just stress.

You’re not well, man.

You’re letting a couple of comments that were kind of jackassy throw you off the deep end.

That member is not a demon.

And there is no other demon to read the mind of.

I really think you should go back on medication.

It’s not fun, and nobody likes it, but it’s necessary for those of us that hear demons and such.

1 Like

like even if you dont hear voices in the traditional way.
It seems you say you read the ‘demons’ mind and then you know what it has said or told you. Well thats really just you misinterpreting your own thoughts as reading a ‘demon’ minds thoughts.

Its just kind a different way of misinterpreting your own inner thoughts.

Maybe you’re all right and I’m just a sick person, but most of the time I have no difficulty in hiding it from others, at least in real life.

My comment wasn’t meant to be “jackassy”. And no I’m not a demon. I was being dead serious. It took a involuntary commitment and forced meds to bring me out of my delusions and I believe that may be what it takes to get the job done.(maybe not six months). It’s quite obvious he is not going to start the drugs himself.

I wasn’t referring to you or your comment.

Maybe I got the situation wrong, but I thought he was referring to a thread that got closed earlier today.

oh. my mistake. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon28145038
Don’t support or indulge the OPs unusual belief. They need to be steered away from the strange thinking.

Thanks for the replies. There are probably no demons out there just good and not so good people trying to masquerade as the former. Good night.