I didn't talk to the coffee machine

One of the ladies who I don’t know at work thought she caught me talking to the coffee machine to give me coffee. I don’t recall it. 🤷😠

1 Like

I wouldn’t be too worried about such a situation. Workplaces are weird places for most folk and stuff like that is pretty common I’d imagine!

3 Likes

I’ve talked to coffee machines before. I mostly talk at my computer while gaming. Like cmon hurry up! I want my coffee or stupid mouse! Work! I think it’s okay

2 Likes

Talking to inanimate objects is something a lot of people do that I’ve noticed. If I have something rolling off a table that I don’t want to, for example, I tell it to stop it. I think a lot of people do it more often than they think they do and so they judge others for it unnecessarily.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure in the world of tomorrow your pen would just stop rolling if you tell it to. Everything’s voice activated in today’s vision of tomorrow! Make me a coffee will be a perfectly acceptable thing to say to your aptly named Mr. Coffee.

1 Like

Lol my sister will say things like if I clean a bowl and ask where to put it. She’ll say. This guy lives in the top right cupboard.

1 Like

@anon84281278 slow your roll lady

1 Like

I’m a man

Maybe you should have.

Mayyyyyyybe I did but got amnesia :flushed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.