I didn't get to see a bare bosom

My mother was a believer in being covered even to her family. I was scared of nudity and very affected by this. It made me nervous to undress in front of other girls and to see them undressed. So inhibited, I never even began to focus on men.

1 Like

i have a problem with nakedness too… but in the army i had to shower with the other girls and that went ok so i think i manage to deal with it. But i don’t like it when other people are naked… like when my father had ■■■■ his pants i needed to help him and it was really hard on me.

1 Like

I also hate being naked as I grew up with prudish parents. I hate my body and never let my husband see me in nearly 20 years of marriage. I always kept the light off.

Yeah, I don’t get to see enough bare bosom’s either. You reach 60 and it’s very hard to find volunteers.

2 Likes

Why do you carry that belief with you?
From your mother.
After so many years.

well when you see two guys humping in the mens showers i figured it couldn’t get any worse

Nah tits are way over rated. Saw my mother get out the bath when i was 15 tho, and got scarred for life lol.

I can hear the neighbour bonking upstairs sometimes - and i think “gross”, but hey they are entitled, i just put the headphones on. Im probably miffed cos i aint getting any myself lol.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.