I did it, finally! (TW: drugs)

Hmm. . .

Rediscovery Is A Very Hopeful, Fun, Exciting Way To Look At It.

We All Make Mistakes In Our Lives. And No Matter How Serious. No Matter How Little.

We Are All Humans. And Should Be Treated, And Treat Ourselves As Such.

If Something Enticing Gets Into Your Personal View. And You Begin To Lean Back Towards Drugs.

Make A Quick STOP!. Remind Yourself That You Are Much More Important Than Five Minutes of Getting A High That Only Lasts For So Long. Not Too Mention One You Will Always End Up Chasing.

There’s So Much More To Life Than That Empty, Useless, Meaningless, DANGEROUS Feeling.

Give Yourself Some Credit. Enjoy Your Freetime.

And Love Yourself In Another Way.

Not Only Do You Have A Lifetime To Explore Yourself And Environment.

But!, Maybe Even Perhaps A Sunrise That Never Ends. Be It The Sun, Moon, And Stars.

It Has Reason. It Has Meaning. It Has A Purpose.

Jus Like You!.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :smile:

3 Likes

I appreciate your kind words. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I totally understand. It was very similar with me and this ex. I didn’t realize how addicted I was.

1 Like

congrats on that you got rid of using the drugs!
I wish you the best… it’s good that you left the toxic boyfriend too… i hope the friend you staying with now takes good care of you. Hopefully the ex-boyfriend won’t annoy you anymore. Does he know where you are now?

2 Likes

Hi! maybe the constant fear of psychosis is a blessing, in the sense of knowing that we cannot do drugs too much. For people with self-control issues regarding drugs.

Like it limits ourself in a good way sometimes…

Congrats on beeing clean!

2 Likes

He doesn’t know where I am now, no.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.