I designed a new layout for my art-website

When I was younger, I used to dislike red color. Some of you, who already visited my site before, propably remember how the color-cheme was based on the red/white/black colors. But I designed a new fresh layout for my site - it turned out like this: www.reflexion-x.com

6 Likes

Hey was up my finish friend…what are u upto…!!

2 Likes

Can u sale ur music deepanddark…???

2 Likes

I just ate and now i’m browsing the nets. But yeah, my music is on sale in all the major music-stores - included Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, Amazon and Napster + more. Just search for “Reflexion X” and you’ll find them. What up yourself @far_cry0 ??

2 Likes

I am good deep…°°° just had dinner…rice and veggies…!!! Due to sz i dont like music so much…

Just a lil bit…!!! Hows life deep…?? Are u enjoying…!!!

2 Likes

I will check out your music…!!!

2 Likes

Music can be difficult for some, I understand.
Anyway, my life is not perfect still yet, but I believe into my future and do my best. I don’t enjoy my life that much yet, but something also gets parallely better and better.

3 Likes

Have a good day man… u are creative …!!! Never loose hope… lifes is beautiful…!!!

2 Likes

Thanks mate, have a nice day yourself! Life is beautyful indeed, at least sometimes.

1 Like

A professional-looking website! However, I noted that the paragraphs overlap each other when I zoom in (125% and above) the web pages.

1 Like

Hi deep, can you give us a sample of your best music? :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.