I deliberately f*cking HATE everyone around me at school

Constant eye’s on me . Laughing triggers the ■■■■ out of me . Loud obnoxious yelling or screaming … F*CK!!! I’M SO LIVID . :angry:

1 Like

i try and just ignore ■■■■ like that, even if it bothers me,

1 Like

It must be tough to just quietly fade into a crowd when you’re 6’ 9…

But you’re too young to be bitter. You’ll find your niche in life.

1 Like

Try to take several deep breaths. It sounds dumb and cliche, but it really does help. Or, ask to go to the nurse/guidance counselor for a few minutes. When I was in school, I had a special anxiety pass that I could hold up at any time and just leave to a quiet area for twenty minutes. The teachers would just see me wave the pass, and I was out the door.

1 Like

It will get better, I have had depression for 10 years all through my time in school. Now I’m 23 and last year in university. You just got to ride out the tough times and prove to everyone that you are capable of much more than they think.

I honestly don’t even remember how I got through school. but somehow I did. high school at least. not college though.

Watch out for the anger. In AA they say “resentment is the number one offender”.

Laughing triggers the sh-t out of me too-it always has for sone reason. I had to be homeschooled for a while when I was in high school. I ended up going back to finish up but that was when I had like 2 mths left. Ive been in and out of college for yrs now for the same reason-being around ppl can really trigger me at times. Im really trying to stick with it this time and get my nursing degree. Just try and stick with it. I know it must be hard but think about the end goal. Are u in any type of counseling? I was just on meds for a while but I needed therapy along with it to really get out some of my emotions

Ever since going into my psychotic episode years ago I always feel laughter is directed at me. It’s almost like I can feel it

1 Like