I’d COVID ended tonite, what would you do tomorrow?

I’d throw away the 12 surgeons masks I just bought.

I’d also get back to my hard-arse workout at the gym. Gotta wear a mask there now…

7 Likes

Not much differently imo.

If I were well I’d go to my Sikh temple.

2 Likes

i would take a trip and maybe go to new orleans or even nashville and take in some live music. dad asked me if i wanted to do that and i said not with covid i don’t want to be in a bar.

1 Like

I’d go get my treatment for my health condition. Hell yea!

1 Like

I’d get a head start on one of my 2021 resolutions, to lose weight. Means going to the gym and getting my cardio in. I’d be hesitant of using free weights and machines due to the virus, I’d likely stick to the treadmill.

1 Like

I’d go to a posh restaurant.

1 Like

I’d do the same thing I’m doing now. There’s a burger joint I might go to once in a while though

2 Likes

visit friends and family more often. use the sauna, steam room, and whirlpool at the YMCA. go to the library more often.

2 Likes

Good luck mate,tier 4 here !

1 Like

Covid has not changed my work or life, work and home is how I always lived for years

2 Likes

I would host the most gigantic haloween/christmas/new years/birthday/st patricks day party and we would all dress up in fancy suits and ballgowns and play board games for a week straight.

8 Likes

I would throw a rave in my 15x15 room with 50 smurfs.

Jk!

Aside from the covid death rate it hasn’t affected me too seriously. I just keep trucken along.

4 Likes

Id look for the bin those new masks went in and profit :wink:
Kiddin

Ummm id go visit friends and id go to the sauna and pool!

2 Likes

I’ll still wear a mask to get my $$'s worth on the filters I bought and 6 ft distance because there’s still the flu.

1 Like

I’d love to throw my masks away and ride on the bus again with more than 10 people. Plus had the RP bus line back on service.

1 Like

Visit my oldest daughter. I haven’t seen her since july and I miss her so much!

2 Likes

Start hanging out with my old friends again, Sneezy, Happy and Doc.

1 Like

I’d have a meal at Outback Steakhouse with family.

Surf and turf, 9 oz. outback special and 4 coconut shrimp with marmalade dip. Then I’d get a chocolate thunder from down under. Then I’d go for a walk around the block before getting in the car to go home.

1 Like

I would have to leave the house.

1 Like

Go to church. Have a dinner at a restaurant with my family. Travel to Singapore or Canada.

1 Like