Schizophrenia.com

I checked myself in

I wil let you know. Ish

2 Likes

I’m happy you’re being proactive. Not many of us will advocate for ourselves. It’s super that you recognized the problem and got it addressed. I genuinely hope this will get you set up for future success. You’re well-liked here, and a lot of folks care about you and have been concerned. We’re all rooting for you.

1 Like

Time to do nothing but take care of yourself, putting yourself first.

2 Likes

That’s sweet of you to say. I got sent home and am told the home treatment team will visit me tomorrow. They think I’m manic a bit and wanted to control that with Olanazapine which I refused. Instead I have more klonopin. I had tried to delete the guy but I keep finding ways to message him. They told me not to contact any males

1 Like

I’m hopeful the treatment team folks are able to be of use. I know things are a little frazzled right now, and you have a LOT on your plate, but try to resolve with yourself to not correspond with Mr Loser. Sometimes I get a little impulsive too, and I’ll take literally 5 minutes, clear my head, and resolve to control myself. Occasionally you have to have a heart-to-heart with yourself.

Hang in there, you. Continue taking your meds, and be honest with the help you’re going to receive. It’s for a good cause - your mental relief of stress and symptoms.

1 Like

Good luck, Ish. I hope the treatment team can help you.

1 Like

I have deleted his no and changed mine.