I chat rubbish

I chat rubbish when i am tired. And I chat rubbish when I’m nervous. Is that normal?

1 Like

Lol “I chat rubbish” :smile:

As an American this is funny to read.

My Australian friend in 5th grade said rubbish a lot and that was a long time ago but its still funny to me!

4 Likes

It probably means it’s time for you to go to bed, @anon80629714. It must be about 1/4 to 12:00 over there!

1 Like

It means crap :poop:

1 Like

When people text me sometimes I randomly wake up. Respond. And in the morning I’m
Like wtf I don’t recollect saying any of that.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I like that!!!

In my worst stages of alcoholism every time I got drunk I shut off my phone at the beginning of the night to avoid embarrassing texts…God I hated that.

2 Likes

Yes alcohol can really make you not be aware.
But I don’t even drink at home. It makes no sense.

1 Like

Ahh, British women can be so beguiling, lol! :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

What does rubbish mean in America ?

That’s a new fancy word I’m too tired to look up.

It means “charming”, pretty much to the utmost!

1 Like

I would ONLY drink at home. It wasn’t a social drug for me. Except talking to people online.

It started off, I would take 2 shots before I did anything to ease my anxiety. Then it evolved to getting drunk the night before I had something important to do because I noticed my inhibitions were less the next day after drinking…although sometimes it resulted in a hangover so it made me worse. Then it evolved to addiction.

Someone once told me alcohol makes you more creative. maybe it does but u can do without it for sure and still be super creative. Real creative people don’t need to be drunkards to make creativity… But I had to learn that the hard way.

All alcohol ever really did for me was make me life tougher for me which I guess has humbled me in some ways or w/e but I could definitely do without it :wink:

That liquid confidence stuff is false!

1 Like

Garbage I believe if it means anything

1 Like

The word rubbish is charming. ? :scream:

I am so glad you worked to get lessen it or get off. Alcohol is ok , in moderation though. Too much Is both physically and emotionally toxic.

1 Like

Just the way you’re talking to @Jonnybegood and I, really! Interesting dynamic going on too: American man, Canadian man and a British woman!

2 Likes

only 193 more countries and we’ll have the whole world in on this convo!

2 Likes

Ahaha I don’t even notice I am British until I say something like “the cheek of the woman” or “just pulling your leg”. The rest isn’t about British me. It’s just me. A little crazy. Mind you. But it’s me.

1 Like

It means trash.

1 Like