I channeled aliens / hello

The odds are against this. I’m a bit of a unicorn in terms of my level of stability (extremely high), and even I’m careful with watching X-Files.

1 Like

yes i felt i was onto alot of things, then i realized maybe im just crazy and tried to snap back to reality

2 Likes

Was thinking where one might go to work out what the things really are. I think that many things people say are not literally true but they do mean something. I try/tried to ignore it. That works some, but also not. Used to be scientific materialist. Now I am brainwashed. Took years and years. Part of the reason is I am not able to account for what I experience.

Hello, welcome, MSN has been releasing all kinds of UFO footage lately taken by the US military. Looks to me like they are getting ready to introduce the aliens that have been here all along.

1 Like

Yes, i agree Sonja. Do you believe in aliens part of a Galactic Federation, like Haim Eshed from Israel said?

Not sure about that, but I have seen UFO’s all my life and they are not hallucinations.

If you guys are intent on making people sick, could you take it to a different community? I sure as @#$% don’t need this hit to my stability.

Careful, if you get triggered and lash out, the banhammer will come down on YOU.

2 Likes

This thread is just triggering and encouraging each other’s delusions. Closing.

1 Like